Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Today is the first day that I started center with my kindergartener and things went pretty well. I have a range in my room so I am trying to adjust the centers to accommodate the students. This can take planning the center a little longer.

I have a friend in first grade who is helping me understand how to blog. I am not sure not to give the Top Ten Award but here is who I would give the award to

1. Chalk Talk

2. Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

3. Kinder Crayons

4. First Grade a la carte

5. Little Warrior

6. My Kindergarten Kids

7. Little Miss Kindergarten

8. Can Kinders Do

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jackie! You won the snowman ornament giveaway on my blog, Lil' Country Kindergarten.

    Please see the following post for instructions on how to get your ornament. :)

    http://lilcountrykindergarten.blogspot.com/2011/12/snowman-ornament-giveaway-winner.html

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete