Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It has been a long time since I have may a post. In the beginning of July I went on vacation and then I came home. Next out of the blue my son was extremely ill and I flew out to the hospital to take care of him. I came home when he was better and school was starting. I am now at school. My classroom is ready. This is my second day with 21 kindergartener and no parapros. They keep brings kids into my room. I have one student who just want to cry. He just came from Mexico and does not know English. I know very little Spanish. Two I had two parents who were very rude to me. I just am exhausted today. I need a good parent communication log for this class. Does anyone have one that I can use? I would greatly appreciate it.  I next post will be better. I just needed a place to talk to other teachers right now. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Jackie, the first few days are always the most exhausting!
    - Leslie
    KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete